Friday October 12, 2012
- I have been just informed that for the rest of October it’s 2-4-1 at these Miami attractions, some of which are otherwise absurdly overpriced.
- Italian Hit Week, all this weekend. (This is a music festival presented by Rhythm foundation, so don’t get all exited.)
- Artwalk! Promising stuff at Spinello, The Workshop, David Castillo, Dina Mitrani, Locust Projects, Dimensions Variable, and Primary Projects.
- I don’t quite know what this Wynwood Squat thing is, but Miami has 26 fashion bloggers? OH, FUN!
- Death Angel, Bounded By Blood, Threat Signal, The Wretched, Potential Threat, Thrash or Die, and Atomik at Churchill’s. I’m just saying: this is an experience that is available to you.
- It looks like there are still some seats available for the Brahms Piano Quintet at New World Symphony. (Those stage-right seats in Gallery 5 are great.)
- I bet the Kiwanis Club Flea Market will have some amazing stuff.
- Matt & Kimm at the Jackie Gleason. I can’t stand ‘em, but be my guest.
Tags: todocomments powered by Disqus