Friday October 5, 2012
Now listen here people, the REAL Oktoberfest Miami is at the German American Social Club, and it happens the last two(!) weekends in October. That said, I’m all for doing the
- Brickell Oktoberfest, all this weekend, $10 admission unless you have liderhosen, which you can buy on-site and change into, which sounds pretty awesome and WORTH IT, tho it sounds like the only Actually German music is this evening, and
- The Fritz and Franz Coral Gables Oktoberfest, which is this weekend and next weekend.
- Beats after Sunset
- Public Image Limited at Grand Central.
- I am My Own Wife, which has a Pulitzer Prize and a Tony.
- Art Fallout, Ft. Lauderdale.
- “ROBAG WRUHME
- Robag Wruhme at the Electric Pickle.
- Brotherhood of Mustaches and Beards’ Quick Fire Best Beard and Mustache Competition at Churchill’s, Sunday.
- Allen Stone, Culture Room.