Friday September 28, 2012
- Critical Mass.
- Metric at the Jackie Gleason.
- The Blacksmith Saloon Grand Opening. Free drinks and hors d’oeuvres 9 to 11. I am including this primarily because of the phrase, “a professional bartender with a mustache will be at your service.”
- Ahh — the Dragonboat festivals are back.
- Mac Demarco at Grand Central.
- Ft. Lauderdale: Fat Village ArtWalk, including Relapse and a screening of High Art, the film based on Nan Goldin, at Girl’s Club.
- The All-American Genderfuck Cabaret, opening weekend at Thinking Cap Theatre.
- New World Symphony Concert for Kids. Also their season is starting and tickets going on sale, and you should check them out and buy whatever you want early, ‘cause it sells out and you want the good seats.
- Miami Bike Polo/BBQ at Wynwood Green.
- Fiona Apple
Tags: todocomments powered by Disqus