Friday September 14, 2012
- Optic Nerve. You’d better be RSVP’ing pronto.
- Starts the Miami Wine Fair.
- NEWTON: Return to Bologna Pony. I have no idea what this is, but it appears to take place in an empty lot. “End of tour ‘welcome home’ live music (and more) showcase exhibition extravagananaza mini-fest backyard leisure time.”
- Made of Metal’s tribute to Slayer(!) at Culture Room.
- “Tableau Vivant” — a historical/costume drawing event at the Deering Estate with artist in residence, Christina Pettersson(!), and in any case free admission to the whole property.
- 3rd Annual Skateboard Rodeo. You know who you are.
- Artisan Food Fest at the Coral Gables Museum.
- Bike Wash/BBQ at Magic City Bicycle Collective, 3-6 pm.
- Another County Grind Night up in the great north.
- Free Gospel Sundays at the Arsht, featuring “Grammy Nominated Urban Gospel Superstar” J Moss. I wonder if the lines for this are really crazy? I bet not. Line up at 3; show starts at 4.
- Lou’s Beer Garden’s 3rd Annual MicroBrew Beer Cookoff, rescheduled to today.
- Ruined at GableStage. Actually opened earlier this week and runs through October, but it sounds hawt.
Tags: todocomments powered by Disqus