Friday August 10, 2012
- The Wailers, for FREE, at the Gusman. Crazy, right? Doors open at 7, first come first served.
- Los Jaivas at Grand Central seems like an interesting combination.
- Holly Hunt, plus Demons, Shroud Eater, Devalued, Yautja, and Samsara, at Churchill’s. Before that you can stop by Sweat and check out Red Channels and The Gatsbys
- Ground Up Rising theater company presents William Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, 10 am and 3 pm at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, Free.
- Believe it or not there is an Artwalk, despite the Augustness of the circumstances, and over at Beached Miami, Arielle has a roundup of a few of the notable notables.
- Way Huge Artwalk Afterparty at the Pickle.
- Saturdays at Fox’s, a fundraiser for Nyahera District Hospital, Kenya (?), with Dino Felipe and Pocket of Lollipops, among others
- Civil War Re-enactment (!) in Delray Beach somewhere. (This starts Saturday!)
- Fairchild, still free.
Tags: todocomments powered by Disqus