Saturday May 10, 2008
- Frances Trombly at Castillo.
- At Locust, Chicago artist Amber Hawk Swanson and a life-sized silicone sex doll she commissioned in her own likeness.
- Dorsch: big group show with a few of the regulars, a few new names, and Hugo.
- Jay Hines at Twenty Twenty.
- MoCA warehouse has a show of work from their collection up, from last month. Excellent time to check it out, I’d think.
Also up from last month: Gavin’s show at Snitzer .Actually it’s not. Snitzer needs to get on the ball updating that flash thing he calls a website.
- Hardcore. Say what you will, but I’ve never stopped by without seeing a few things that rocked.
- Gye-Hoon Park and Jill Hotchkiss at Lowenstein.
- David Shaw at Bruk.
- Cristina Lei Rodriguez at Perrotin
- Kalup Linzy opening at Moore.
- Grab a coffee at Wynwood Art Lounge next to Snitzer. Something Map Magazine is puting together. Live music.
Tags: artcomments powered by Disqus