Friday March 7, 2008

Filmz weekend

film canisters

1. alex    Fri Mar 7, 09:16 AM #

I’m so with you on Spamalot.

2. tito    Fri Mar 7, 10:25 AM #

Went to Spamalot on Wednesday night, my friends said “Its Hilarious”, I barely chuckled. I am still a Python Fan, but not on stage! I don’t get the hype.

3. Stefan    Fri Mar 7, 11:25 AM #

if anybody is really really bored on a saturday morning: open-house practice sessions of the florida panthers and the atlanta thrashers at the bank-atlantic center in sunrise, starting at 10.30am.

4. squathole    Fri Mar 7, 02:24 PM #

Yeah, enough with “the British humour.” Who needs that hackneyed old crap anyway? And god only knows we should shit-can that “Italian cuisine” crap already. And the ancient washed out “French wine.” Ugh. Dump “German precision,” too. What do any of these dried out old white people know about what’s important or valuable in life?

5. I was there    Sat Mar 8, 01:11 AM #

Langerado was, and still is a waste of time, unless you need some patchouli and a filthy dreadlock encrusted twirl in the weedy red ant infested everglades. I was there, I took my family and my son was scared of all stoner drunks. Oh, but the beastie boys were awesome as were the Sierra Leon Refugee All Stars.

6. Nah, I think it was worth it    Mon Mar 10, 05:19 PM #

I must say I also enjoyed very much Antibalas, Of Montreal, Steel Train, Felice Brothers, The Bad Plus, Thievery Corporation, and yes, I admit, Ani DiFranco. Fire ants, bitter cold on Saturday night, nasty port-a-potties, stoned/drunk white hippie throngs, not so much. Sad I missed Sierra Leone Refugee All-Stars, the Meters, the Roots, and a bunch of others.

7. alex    Wed Mar 12, 09:58 AM #

We should shit can the Italian cuisine, at least the one practiced by a million restaurants in Lincoln Road and the Gables. And “German precision” too, now that they are making cars with the reliability of MGs and Fiats. But Spamalot/Monty Phyton tired jokes don’t get better with age like French wines.