Friday February 22, 2008

Kick it up a notch with some Taco Bell™ Fire Sauce™ weekend

Yum, delicious fire sauce with clever sayings

Did I spell everything correctly this time?

1. Mike aka MEFX1    Fri Feb 22, 09:13 AM #

I think you missed a pretty awesome event for this Saturday,Venetian Snares with Otto Von Schirach @ PS14…i’ll be there.

2. alex    Fri Feb 22, 10:24 AM #

“tf”. And I wouldn’t take you for a campfire-sing-along kinda guy.

You probably had it last week, but people, go see Lam at MAM. Make it your monthly culture excursion.

3. ant    Fri Feb 22, 10:26 AM #

Also,

Celebrating The 3rd Year Anniversary Of GTR

Don’t miss our first FREE Hip Hop / Gaming event celebrating the 3rd year anniversary of GamertagRadio.com on Feb 23, 2008 at Club PS14 in Miami, FL. Come out and enjoy giveaways, gaming sessions, play online on Xbox Live, performances, music & more surprises!

For more information go to www.GamertagRadio.com or www.PS14.com

Location: Club PS14, 28 NE 14ST, MIAMI, FL 33132
    Date: Saturday, Feb 23, 2008
    Time: 3pm-9pm
    Admission: FREE

Performing Live: Wrekonize, Garcia, Mayday & P-Doe

DJing Live: DJ Sharpsound, DJ Hans

4. alesh    Fri Feb 22, 11:12 AM #

YES YES YES. I agree, and hereby designate this saturday at PS14 officially CM-approved. And it’s also sweat co-presented.

AND I’m elated to see that PS14 has returned to updating their website. MySpace is for kids. Thank you.

5. Paula    Fri Feb 22, 11:46 AM #

The Greek Festival started today and runs through Sunday from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm at St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral. 2401 SW 3rd Ave. I have some friends doing cooking demos there so I’ll be checking it out.

6. Gloria Uzi    Sat Feb 23, 07:23 PM #

Dude, you forget to mention the other acts on Sunday’s Churchill’s show.

Don’t get me wrong, Jacuzzi Boys deserve every shout out that they can get, but you seem to be clueless on what other amazing acts are playing at that show.

First and Foremost you have the Legendary TORCHE ..which is the MAIN EVENT. Miami Stoner Metal with amazing lead guitarist Juan Montoya. They are currently signed to Hydrahead records and have toured with the likes of Mogwai, Big Business, and Jesu.

Then you have the Waterford Landing, which in my opinion is one of the most original sounding bands in this town. apocalyptic electronic noise pop.

…and finally you have Tongue Of The Heartworm that includes Members from another legendary Miami band, LOAD.

…and what’s with the snarky remark, “Please, only the good looking people buy these shirts” ?

7. owenized    Sat Feb 23, 08:12 PM #

Paula,

One day we are going to cross paths. Just went to Greek Fest at St. Sophia’s today. Have a friend at the church. Was OK. Not that much going on unless you are into the dancing. Moussaka was good though.

Had a better time at CopaLatina at Milander Park. Five bucks for real good soccer.

8. gina!    Sat Feb 23, 11:36 PM #

i havent ventured into the world of fire sauce yet
    i had some mild earlier today
    nothing more nothing less

9. rick    Sun Feb 24, 04:38 PM #

fire sauce is the only way i roll

10. alesh    Sun Feb 24, 08:39 PM #

for me it was always fire sauce on my 7-layer burrito, hot sauce on the beef and potato burrito. recovering taco hell addict.

I never figured out what mild sauce was for. Does it make your food less spicy?

11. Fast Food Connoisseur    Mon Feb 25, 11:02 AM #

Having participated in an informal Taco Bell Sauce Tasting within the past month, I can tell you that the mild sauce does have a different flavour. Without checking my notes, I believe it has a slightly sweet taste. Add it to a beef soft taco WITH fire sauce, and you’ve got yourself quite a taco.

Also, I am digging the Fresco menu.