Thursday January 17, 2008

Map of celebrity houses in Miami. If you know of any others, drop a comment here.

Tags:

1. Gus    Thu Jan 17, 12:20 PM #

Hi, Alesh, thank you for mentioning the Map. A bunch of your readers have stopped by and told us about some homes I had missed.

Now if I can just find out where Mickey Rourke and Iggy Pop live…

2. Mike    Thu Jan 17, 03:01 PM #

I know Carson Daily has a Condo in the same building Shakira lives in…nice place indeed.

3. Concerned citizen    Thu Jan 17, 06:07 PM #

Iggy Pop lives in El Portal and Pinecrest. I believe his real name is James Osterberg or something like that and you can find those through the Miamidade.gov website. Mickey Rourke’s last known address was the downtown jail.

4. Gus    Thu Jan 17, 10:13 PM #

Hi, Concerned citizen, you said…

“Iggy Pop lives in El Portal and Pinecrest. I believe his real name is James Osterberg or something like that and you can find those through the Miamidade.gov website”

What can I find at the Miamidade.gov website, Mr Osterberg’s address? If so, can you tell me where on the site I can find that information?

Concerned citizens want to know. =)

5. Guv    Fri Jan 18, 10:31 AM #

I have been at the house of Iggy Pop’s across-the-street neighbor. Unfortunately, it was NYE, and I don’t remember how we got there. I DO know it was near mid-Miami Beach, and not Pinecrest. Totally unhelpful, I know.

To get property records, go to the Miami-Dade property appraiser’s website and search by owner. Or, go to the country recorder’s office and search by name for deeds, etc. The problem, for your stalking purposes, is that some people title their homes in the names of trusts or corporations.

6. mapache    Tue Jan 22, 11:39 PM #

Mexican pop singer Paulina Rubio’s house is on the Venetian Causeway. Been there, but it was late and after a night of debauchery on Miami beach, art Basel can do that to you, can’t really remember on which of the isles it is really on.

7. MIssMiAMi    Sun Feb 24, 06:25 PM #

Paulina Ruio’s house is on Sunset Island just off the Venetian Causeway.