Saturday June 30, 2007
- This lazy kid only bothered to learn the second half of Stairway to Heaven.
- How to operate a shower curtain.
- Knife and Sharpening Steel Hardness.
- Holy crap, more annoying then real kids.
- A new American portrait.
- Sokushinbutsu: The Self-Mummified Monks of Japan. “Each day he rang a bell to let those outside know that he was still alive. When the bell stopped ringing, the tube was removed and the tomb sealed.”
- Best Thing.
- Another thing about idiotic disclaimers: Who’s afraid of Time Inc.’s e-mail disclaimer.
- 60’s model poses decoded.
- From a conversation I had last night: How to Select the Sharpest Aperture Considering the Simultaneous Effects of Depth-of-Field and Diffraction.
- “Between 2000 and 2006 I together with writer Cia Rinne undertook travels in seven different countries with a view to gaining an insight into the life of the Roma and the conditions they face. We always tried to spend a considerable length of time among the people whom we wanted to learn about and, if possible, to live with them for a while.” The Roma Journeys.
- Cop vs. skateboarders
- Price of a gram of cocaine around the world.
- For a flash website, this is not too bad.
- Shitty flash, but amazing content: Juilliard Manuscript Collection.
- One day aboard the Space Shuttle.
- Unusual foods.
- Andy Warhol: eating a hamburger, time capsule, philosophy [Click again: loads a different page each time!], Day in the life (with fantastic Velvets backing track), the classic interview, quotes, drawings, and life. Also, possibly the most annoying thing you’ll click all day, a million thanks for Andy Warhol.
- Bloxorz. I’m up to stage
1220 (and sort of done with it).
Tags: saturdazecomments powered by Disqus