Saturday May 26, 2007
- Marving Gaye sings the national anthem, ’83. I’ve been watching it over and over for months, and I just can’t get over i t.
- Stupid e-mail disclaimers. Please let’s don’t have these, and if you see them keep in mind that they have no leagal force. You can in fact copy, forward, read, quote, and use whatever you like. They’re just, like, asking.
- Cute or not cute!!: Puppy vs kitten.
- Har har funny photoshopped children’s book covers.
- Construction photos of the Eiffel Tower.
- Richard Feynman: I don’t like honors.
- Lol rok sux. And you may also find this to be of interest.
- Huge spooky holes have been turning up in Russia. They’re in the woods where no digging machines could really have gotten, and there’s no sign of where the dirt went, or what the heck they’re even for.
- Slow-mo video of a popping balloon.
- 14-year old proves evolution is wrong, wins Christian science fair.
- Penn & Teller burn a flag in the White House. OK, it’s on West Wing, but the last 30 seconds of this is great.
- Very soon I’m going to read this article about parkour. You can of course search for “parkour” on YouTube yourself and get tons of results.
- Sorry but no, I do not believe this photo of a huge hog.
- And here’s your flash sort-of game for the week: game, game, game and again game.
Tags: saturdazecomments powered by Disqus