Saturday May 19, 2007
- Underwater tigers. No bullshit: if you click that link you’ll see real tigers. Under water. Do not ask me how, but it’s true. And scary. And amazing. And real. Wow.
- Ceiling height can affect how a person thinks, feels, and acts.
- Here are Your Tubes for the day: Color changing card trick, 4th floor collapses at Israel wedding, May 24, 2001, 747 take-off, Airwolf (ah, yeah), and the last 10 seconds of every Season-1 STtNG episode.
- Read it and take notes: Naturalistic fallacy. If I had a dime for every time I’ve encountered this I’d be rich for real.
- Listening to Words, an online archive of free audio lectures.
- Sometimes you land someone’s home page and you instantly know they’re a bad ass, and clicking around can only spectacularly confirm so. Case in point: Signe Vad.
- Hmm.. maybe this long-assed interview with Jonathan Rauch?
- Words on Skin flickr pool. Hey, does anyone remember that girl that got RHCP lyrics tattooed on her in honor of her dead brother in the first episode of Miami Ink?
- It’s now official: the DRM in HD-DVD and Blu-ray discs will never work.
- And an interview with Wafaa Bilal, the Iraqi you got to shoot last week.
- You’re nobody unless your name Googles well, at the WSJ. Also, Clive Thompson’s response. And speaking of Google, this week’s installment of Google’s long-term plan to rule the world: Gmail powerpoint viewer.
- The Sofa Portraits. Photographer Colin Pantall tracks his daughter as she grows up in front of the tube.
- All teh internets are belong to us: I deleted my JPG account group. For backstory see here. Oh shit, you should probably also read this.
- Web Zen: strange games zen
Tags: saturdazecomments powered by Disqus